De opdracht was om een monotile te maken met  Drupe. Het is een tijdje geleden sinds ik deze originele tangle nog eens gebruikt heb. Ik vond het niet meteen éénvoudig om met dit patroon een mooie compositie te maken tot mijn oog viel op de driehoekjes. Ik begon met een lint als string en vulde de 3  open plaatsen op met Drupe en Perfs. Wat schaduw, een wit accentje en een beetje kleur maken de tile af.

The challenge was to create a monotile with Drupe. It is a while ago since I have used this pattern on one of my tiles. At first instance, I didn’t find it easy to make a nice composition, only with this tangle. All of a sudden I saw the triangles and I decided to start with a ribbon (as a string). I filled the 3 open spaces with Drupe and Perfs. With a little shading, some highlights and a touch of colours, I finished this tile.

The challenge was to create a monotile with Drupe.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.